The LG Tone Infinim HBS-910, with audio by Harman Kardon, is the current top-end Tone and the bestselling wireless headphone lists (in terms of unit sales). Like other Tone models, it has the aforementioned around-the-neck design and is lightweight, making you forget at times that you’re wearing it, particularly if you wear it around the collar of a button-down dress shirt. This is why people like this type of Bluetooth headphone. You simply leave it on and stick the earbuds or often just a single bud if you’re taking a call — in your ears when you need to.
- Bluetooth version 4.1
- Talk time up to 16 hours
- Music play time up to 10.5 hours
- Standby up to 22.5 days
- Charging time is less than 2 hours
- Operating range is at 33 ft.
- Sound Profiles: Harman Kardon Signature Sound
- Weight: 1.8 oz
- Dimensions: 5.70″ (Weight) x 6.88″ (Height) x 0.57″ (D)
- Supported Bluetooth Profiles: Headset (HSP), Hands-Free (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP), Audio/Video Remote Control (AVRCP)
- In the box: LG TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset (HBS-910), Micro USB Charging Cable (AC Adapter Head Not Included), Extra Ear Gels (Small and Large), User Manual, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card